Thursday, May 26, 2011

Samantha Graduates from Harvard May 26, 2011

On November 19, 1989 I had a day off from work and had plans to see a movie with my best buddy Pam who was on maternity leave.  She called me at 9:00 a.m. to say she was so sorry she had to cancel our plan because she just had a baby girl!  She was serious about being sorry!!  I ran to Mt. Sinai Hospital in Manhattan and saw a truly beautiful baby girl, so content and sleeping. I am fussy about babies and don't think a lot are beautiful but Samantha was and is!  And today this young woman graduates from the #1 University in the country.  So well deserved.  She studies and works harder than anyone I know and gets such good results.  She really didn't like the college application process so she applied to one school and got in!  This was a H.S. cheerleader who told her interviewers that when summertime came she was taught to "veg."  And she loves watching AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL. She is a living combination of her parents Pam and Ira.  Hats off to the Reisers on this enormous accomplishment.  They do it with their signature modesty!

Good news from Hong Kong.  Our girl gets home June 17th!  Earlier than expected!

Today I got a preview of the Austin Week Fashion Posters.  They are gorgeous.  Take a look!

2011 Poster Designs : Austin Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment