Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Bobby D!!!! HKDI Fashion

Bob Dylan is 70y.o.  today.  What would the world do without "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall"  or "He Was A Friend of Mine?" I recently bought his first CD FREEWHEELIN' BOB DYLAN after I read his girlfriend on the cover died.  He was born Robert Zimmerman and made his way to NY when he dropped out of college.  To play in Greenwich Village and to meet Woody Guthrie.  He did both.  And I am so happy to say I saw Bobby D play in so many different NYC parks and venues.  I don't care that he's gone electric or plays in China.  He wrote GREAT music and I am so glad I have his songs in my brain to sing along with when I cook.

Our globe trotter will be heading home soon.  Check out this latest post.  Funky, adorable, expensive (where do they get the $)? and so HK!


HKDI Fashion Photo Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment