Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day II of THE FUNERAL

Second day of shooting where Canyon asked me to help the twins loosen up.  What fun.  Two adorable 17y.o.s from Arlington whose lines read "fuck, fuck and more fuck."  To quote them:  We don't "cuss much."  But they're 17 and drove 3 1/2 hours to work with Austin hippies and creative artists.  So who was better able to teach them how to "cuss" than a Bronx born Jewish mother who uses that word too much? 

And we succeeded.  I used what I learned in classes, I used my experience with adolescents and on the final shoots they were looser and louder and Canyon was pleased.  We wrapped today and I can't wait to see that final DVD.  This was my pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to imagine 17 year olds who have never cursed, but they learned from the best pro in the field.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete