Monday, February 27, 2012

Unheard of in Brooklyn #2

So I get on a bus early this morning to take it 41 stops (that's right) to a Holiday Inn for a student's film shoot.  The bus driver announces "would a young person give this lady a seat please?"  Can you imagine?  First I thought I must look so old but I won't go there and ruin my day.    Then the driver asks me where I'm going and tells me he'll tell me where to get off.  I notice 50 minutes later that he passes my bus stop but instead stops by a parking lot  which is much closer to the Holiday Inn.  I'm not reporting  the bus # because I don't want him to get in trouble.  What a helpful person!  What a good way to start a day with a LONG bus ride.  And what a good shoot.  Smart, collaborative MFA UT students.  And my co-actor was a delight to work with.  Another good day in Austin.  Now to the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment