Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Raccoon Outside the Kitchen Door

Now I know my Texas and country raised friends will be laughing their heads off at this but remember who's telling it.  So I look outside the kitchen door to admire the flowering hibiscus and be thankful for the glorious day and who's looking back at me?  First I thought it was a beautiful cat, it stayed poised looking back at me and then when I looked a little harder and saw it had no tail and this beautiful mask I just started screaming with excitement for Abe to come see.  Of course he was on the 3rd floor and didn't hear a thing. 

For someone who spent her first 20 years in the basement of a Bronx apartment building and then 25 years of her adult life in an underground Brooklyn loft being greeted by a raccoon first thing in the morning is exciting.  And reminds me once again what I just love about Austin.

Getting ready to start a new series of acting classes with CK McFarland this a.m.    Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment