Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rick Perry

I know what my friends back  in NY are thinking.  I know what most Austinites are thinking and saying.  I get endless posts about his  stupid and uneducated statements. His lackluster academic life and career.  I even got a U-tube post from a stripper telling me why she's endorsing Perry.   But when my kid asks me "how can we have a president who doesn't believe in global warming or evolution?" And I might add anything more than abstinence for sex education when Texas has the 3rd highest number of teen age pregnancies in the country?  When the highest risk  of incarceration for most prisoners is having had a teenager for a Mom!!  I guess he'll do nothing to prevent this short of executing them.     This is scary scary scary!   God help us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment