Sunday, June 19, 2011

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

3 viewers and 3 different reactions.  Abe loved Woody's latest film.  He loved the photography of Paris, the music, Owen Wilson, the story of love, the presentation of famous artists.  Liz was not enamored and didn't like the characters, the unrealistic view of people and love where new love presents itself so readily and perfectly.  I did not like this movie at all.  It's what I don't like about Woody, his constant kvetching about life, relationships, love.  I did like the way he presented Gertrude Stein and I loved Adrian Brody as Dali. 


I am so happy Abe liked this film.  It's Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Paris and all the literature. I hated the female character big time. Sam did not like it at all, except for Paris.

    We all liked TREE of LIFE. Good Dad's day film.

    You are so astute!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete