Monday, June 20, 2011

BARLOW GRANT'S WISH

An indie film being produced to go the way of all the film festivals.  A grown-up production not connected to UT.  I am the Coupon Woman...I hand the lead some worthless coupons from a car window as I talk on my bluetooth.  And so I'm picked up by Christof, brought to the set, after a while Ricky the make-up man makes me up and then the Directing Assistant announces after 2 hours that my scene and one other's has been cut for the day.  We'll have to return!

What can I say?  It's not a rose garden!  I'll be back.

Follow-up:  I didn't return.

1 comment:

  1. I believe it is like this in all of the arts. I had a book accepted a year ago and the publisher says he is too busy working on other projects.

    But this is your time; it does not seem fair and Meryl-never is my guess.

    ReplyDelete