Sunday, April 3, 2011

Live From New York/The Wedding

We came to New York to attend a wedding at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.  Drs. Matthew Tomey and Janice Chyou, cardiologists were married today.  Matt is the son of my oldest friend Lenny who I met 45 years ago in college.  That's Queens College/CUNY.  Lenny is blonde, tall, gorgeous and Swedish.  I'm Blonde, curly haired  and not so tall.

This was a lovely wedding.   I danced, danced, danced.  I enjoyed meeting the machetunum,and hanging out with  Lenny's sisters, her Mom.  What a pleasure to talk and dance with Samantha, Lenny's daughter and her adorable boyfriend Evan.

While I'm not a lover of formulaic weddings this wedding was in good taste and just lovely.   And the sun shined on this lovely day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about the wedding and your time in NYC, especially since I was a part of it.

    In two days, you will be back in Austin and you will be missed by New York and me!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete