Friday, April 22, 2011

Film Shoot with the Marvelous Malina and Diego

So Malina picks me up at 11:30 a.m..and here I come with a nightgown, heels, a black formal beaded dress (ME?) and a bejeweled headband to shoot CELEBRITY, an experimental film for their Film Class.  And I spend the day cold in a nightgown and then tottering on high heels and so happy to be surrounded by creative, intelligent, respectful young film students.  What can I say?  Malina, Diego, Alex and Jamal (born in Brooklyn!) treat each other with such creative respect, are collaborative in their work and  welcome my input about actor motivation and intent.  And best of all, unlike my acting teachers they think I'm great!  And don't yell at me  to  "keep it real!"

After Malina drops me off she moves on to their next shoot....a film about Serbian men.

I worked hard today, was so appreciated and hugged lots of times.  Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment