Monday, November 28, 2011

South Lamar Foot Bridge and the Ducks

After gym, errands, house stuff and laundry I walked Town Lake, over the foot bridge on S. Lamar (it is beautiful) and hit West Elm and Lululemon.  Checked out some leather chairs (I like the lighter color), called Abe, formulated a possible selling/buying purchase plan.  Headed over to a great sports/yoga/ gym store where I got the best service ever and then to Office Max for cartridges.  While all of this might sound boring it made my day.  I listened to NPR on headphones and then 94.7.  And while I walked back over the footbridge there were ducks. Lots and lots of ducks.  Swimming in formation. The sun was setting.  And I got teary eyed and thanked God for such a beautiful sight.  Now to cooking for Abe.  A good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment