Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Galaxy Cafe and a "WOW" Day

When you bring a die hard New Yorker who doesn't like change whatsoever from NYC to Austin you're in for a difficult ride.  And believe me I got one.  Today Abe came to the gym with me.  He doesn't come often anymore because he bikes with Reed and plays tennis with a bunch of people a few times a week.  And so he gets his exercise without the gym.  But today he joined me and then we headed up to Galaxy Cafe with a coupon I had from Groupon.  It wasn't crowded, there wasn't traffic (the gods were with me) and we sat and chatted and enjoyed the day.  The food was delicious by the way.   Then we headed over to West Elm to take a look at some leather chairs I've been too interested in.  And while we ate, Abe admitted that the move was good, life is good. And so I am eternally grateful to him for joining me in this city I love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment