Monday, September 19, 2011

Friendliness at Gold's Gym

Wendy, the beautiful PT from Body Pump gives me considerate suggestions to nurse my sore shoulder and acts like she really cares.  While setting up a guy R.N. tells me about a hysterical date he had in NYC trying to impress his date and figuring out the subway system on Friday before she gets there.  Needless to say the NYC transit system ALWAYS changes on the week-end for repairs.  They missed their stop and the relationship didn't last.  And Chester whom I haven't seen in months shows up lookin' mighty good after major medical remediation and gives me a hug and is warm to everyone.  Happy to be back.  Just a plain ol day in Austin with cooking, washing, reading and the good life with a  glass or two of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment