Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pam Is In The House

So Abe's been planning this lunch at the 4 Seasons for a week now...telling me he wants to take me out to celebrate my first live theater performance.  Not his usual style but I figure he's making an effort to be attentive.  He was weird about the time...like telling me I couldn't go to Body Pump because we had to be there at 12:45.  WTF?  Weird...but I went along.  And there I was in the Lobby Lounge when Pam appears.  I wish someone took a photo of my gaping mouth for 5 minutes.  And tonight she saw this wonderful play with Liz, Jared, Reed and Abe and I am dancin', dancin', dancin!  3 days with my Pammy!  Bliss!

4 comments:

  1. Reunited and it feels so good!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vain and beautiful, but what can I do? There is nothing to hide a large nose!

    ReplyDelete