Friday, June 22, 2012

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Pam's already NY bound and I still  have a number of hours to get in one more yoga class and a walk up to the best Pedestrian Mall  ever.  Yesterday we walked two hiking trails at the Chattaqua National Park.....YIKES! While we approached the hikes with much enthusiasm and picked 2 easy trails we found the up-hill journey to be far from easy and none of the little kids walking up the trails looked happy either.  Alas the Boulder Creek trail much more scenic and fun.  What can I say?  I'm a city girl and give me those cement paths any day!  With mountains on one side and creeks on the other.  This has been a great trip.  We danced, heard music from Zimbabwe at the high end St. Julien's and decided the best avocado rolls in the world come from The Cheesecake Factory.  Weather has been gorgeous...it's dry heat here.
Headin' home to my Abey and my beloved Austin soon.  Bring on the heat!

1 comment:

  1. You are already gone and I am already home happily with Ira, where I made dinner, but now I am ready once again to walk the Pearl Street Mall.

    What a GREAT trip!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete