Friday, March 30, 2012

Visual Arts Center

Tonight we headed to VAC and were fortunate to see the senior graduating  Art Student projects and the MFA design projects.  Whenever we attend an event at VAC I am always impressed by the creativity of the artists and the shoes of the visitors to the exhibits.  Art students and their crew and their viewers are some of the most beautifully dressed young people in Austin.  So different from film and liberal art students who definitely look more like hippie/hipsters.  So while I love viewing the art, instillations, designs, I must admit I adore looking at the audience as well.  Liz joined us, a young woman took our photographs, we ate at MELLOW MUSHROOM and drove Liz back to her home on the East Side. I finally got to meet "Calamity" her roommate's pooch who kissed me passionately while barking at Abe and refusing to allow him in the house.  They've met before.  Some dogs just don't like guys.  I'm so happy she liked me 'cause she loves my kid.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I was kind of hoping I would see pictures of the shoes. Next time!

    ReplyDelete