Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ZUMBA at Ballet Austin

Needed to spice up my daily work-out schedule at Gold's gym so I opted to take a zumba class at Ballet Austin.  This class was goooood!  Phil Amador was  energetic, experienced, up beat, gave clear directions, and provided a good variety of sets.  There were 10 women in the class (in Brooklyn the same amount of studio space has 30 people and a security guard to keep people not signed up out of the room!) I just loved that a young woman in the class has a sister living in Brooklyn Heights and attending Medical School at Downstate in Brooklyn.  Love being reminded of my Brooklyn/Austin connections.
 Free parking underneath City Hall and across the street from LEAF, a great salad cafe.  I've already signed up for next Wednesday's class!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming Addie. Phil is awesome! We also offer Zumba on Saturdays and another great class is Cardio Blast.

    So glad you dropped in!

    ReplyDelete