Friday, August 10, 2012

KILLER JOE/Violet Crown

Oy Vey!  I sat in the theater tense and covering my eyes (peeking through my fingers) for the impending violence.  Matthew Mc Conaughey and  Juno Temple are brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.  Mr. Friedkin is 76 years old and proof that one should not ever think of age when being bold, audacious, over the top and creepy, creepy creepy.  Yeah, it's good filmmaking.  Disturbing and violent and packed full with realism.

Back to studying lines for my final shoot tomorrow for SACRIFICE.  8a.m. shoot.  Josh is still in town, hangin' with Liz and her friends and all is good.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it is good, but I think I will pass. I am not keen on watching the violence. After "Straw Dogs," years ago, I said that was my limit!

    Knock them dead today, Addie!

    ReplyDelete