Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Josh Moves to Austin


It is with great pleasure, happiness and gratitude that I can formally announce our guy Josh's move to Austin in September. (Can you tell how happy I am?)  For the first time in 10 years the Moskowitz/Alexander clan will reside in the same city.  What was the possibility that a transportation sharing program would recruit him away from Washington D.C. to Austin as a Development Manager?  Did they know how much his  mother would be so grateful????  On those days I have kept my gratitude higher than my expectations I have had the best days.  Today is one of them! (And of course we've already found his new apartment in walking distance from his job...can't take that New York pedestrian thing out of our DNA).

1 comment:

  1. So nice! So happy for you! And such a nice picture!!!!!


    Pam

    ReplyDelete