Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peanutty Double Chip Cookies and Community

I bake weekly.  No special occasion. Just was raised valuing the importance of thanking people who provide a service with food.  So aside from my family,  Foundation Community residents and staff, the ABC Pest Control guy, the plumber, Postal Workers, the tree guys, the contractor and his helpers,  UPS delivery men, and my favorites, the AFS interns are all recipients of my home baked cookies.  And it makes me feel so happy!  People really love cookies.  Here's what I baked today.  They're great.  Try them...you won't be disappointed.

Peanutty Double Chip Cookies recipe | m.ifood.tv

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very yummy and have been cooking lots lately. Never baked much, but this does sound delish and a good way to say thank you to people.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete