Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marvelous Malina and August:Osage County II

So last night Malina calls and tells us her film will be shown in her Directing Class and invites Abe and me.  The last time I was in the classroom was for a reading and took quite seriously the teacher's directions.  Well we got to see the film.  I must say I didn't realize how wrinkly I've become. Once I got over that I was pleased with our performance. What was so evident was the results of hard serious work from cast and crew.  The comments from TA, teacher and classmates were very positive about the believability of the characters.  Malina did a very good job of editing.  Her serious and hard working nature was very evident in the final product.  I am so happy  to have worked with her!  An AFS film tonight so more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment