Saturday, July 16, 2011

Manuel's on Congress

We've heard so much about Manuel's and had drinks with Reed at their northern location which is very attractive.  We went with Liz to celebrate our 29th anniversary (can you imagine?).  The anniversary is Monday (7/18) but I'm heading back East tomorrow and won't be here.  First I'll be in Philly for Craig and Amanda's wedding (that's Pam and Ira's son). Monday I'll be in Park Slope to see friends and Ruth, Abe's Mom.  It was a nice evening, photos were taken and all 3 agreed.."Polvo's is better."  It sure is.  But it doesn't matter where I celebrated this important event.  When Liz asked us "so what's the secret to a good marriage?"  My response was "be yourself, find someone who let's you be yourself, don't change for someone."  she said "good advice."  Abe agreed.  Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment