Monday, July 18, 2011

LIVE FROM PHILADELPHIA

I came to Philly yesterday to attend Craig and Amanda's wedding.  I met Craig when he was 3y.o.  He was non-stop everything:  words, actions, thoughts just came speeding from him.  Walking down 7th Ave in Park Slope with him and Pam was always filled with surprises.  He seemed to find his way into everyone's space!  And there he was yesterday:  an accomplished attorney marrying his lovely long-time girlfriend Amanda Orliner.  Pam and Samantha looked beautiful, Ira gave a speech as always that was honest, real and from his heart.  These are my closest Park Slope friends whom I have known for 23 years and I could feel their sense of contentment  with a job well done.

Today is my 29th Anniversary.  Abe's in Austin and I'm here.  Doesn't change a thing.  He's in my heart.  He's with me always.  Happy Anniversary Abe.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Addie. I am so moved.

    And happy anniversary, too.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete